- UV adhesives are precisely coated on the structure template, forming a structural optical pattern.
- PC is used to count the stack system, laminating mechanism, and blanking mechanism.
- The quick plate change design can save you a lot of time for small-scale production of samples or volume production.
They are used to produce light guide plates, microstructure forming, hardened protective coatings, and a variety of materials applicable to solar optical plates, such as PET, PC, PMMA, glasses, etc.
UV plate coating machines、Solvent type plate coating machines
|Coating thickness||0-50μm. The coating thickness and error value vary depending on the glue CPS and material characteristics.|
|Machine speed||70 sec/cycle which will be adjusted based on the light intensity and coating thickness.|
- Servo drive + PLC programming control
- HMI control system：
- The full-color touch monitor is used to display and record the operation status.
- Set several process parameters based on the production conditions.
- An abnormal alarm is issued automatically once any abnormal machine operations occur or any abnormal component is detected.
- Display abnormal status, and record abnormal causes as well as how to solve them
- Laminating mechanism：
1-side and 2-side lamination
- UV lamps：
Microwave lamps, electrode lamps, and LED lamps.
Types / Vertical type, clamshell type, and open side type
Drive / air floating, roller drive
Optical plate type
Light guide plates, microstructure forming, and light-condensing structure forming.
Smart plate type
Various protective coatings and functional material coatings.
Acrylic sheets, PC plates, glasses, aluminum foil plates/soft film transfer.